3.10.2015

God is Good...So, so Good!

Hello!!

  Life, it seems, is getting more interesting day by day, and it's almost as if I can't keep up with it. The days are seeming longer since we've sprung ourselves forward, and the longer the days are, the busier they seem. It's like there's only so many hours in a day, and not enough of them to fit every little thing I need to do. In the midst of it all, God is still there, continuously whispering the things I need to hear to my heart.

  We have something big coming. At this particular time, I'm not quite ready to talk about it, and I don't know if I even should, but big things are happening. Life is changing. 

                                     (found on the Project Inspired Facebook page)

          I'm so incredibly excited for what the future holds. I'm torn because it hurts, but there's so much wonderful potential too and it's just craziness. 

       Hopefully I can share more later. All I can say now is that God is good. Still so so good. Regardless of what happens.

                                                   Love,
                                               Kelsey :)

    

1 comment:

  1. Oh! You have us all so curious now!!

    Whatever these new changes are blessings to you as you face them! I am often torn by change (I tend to move with it slowly) but I have found that it brings so much life, adventure and grace.

    Praying for you!

    p.s. Thank you for liking my Facebook page and also for commenting!! I can't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete