2.01.2015

Life These Days

Hello there,

 Life is a little interesting right now. It's not extremely busy or still, it's kind of in a random state right now; like I never know what's coming next. I suppose that's how life usually is, constantly changing, lots of unexpected twists and turns. I don't know if I'll ever get into a routine state and I don't think I mind. 

                                (Baking a cake for my grandmother's birthday!!)



 The Lord has really been working in me through the past few years. He always has, but as I'm in a stage where I'm maturing and in the last stages of being a kid before I become an adult (only a few years!!), I'm anxious to see what God has in store. I don't know exactly what that is, but this year, I'm focusing on this little tidbit of Scripture:

        "Find rest, O My soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge." -Psalm 62:5-8 (AMP)

   Resting in Him will leave me a lot better off. I find that I get so filled with anxiety and stress when I"m relying on my own strength to keep going. Sometimes I need to just reassure myself of this verse. Repeat over and over again, "Find rest in Him, find rest in Him." And quiet moments alone help as well.

                         (Yes, we got a lot of snow, but here in the woods it's so tranquil).

                                            Have a blessed day!
                                                   Love,
                                                   Kelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment