11.27.2014

Dear You (A Thanksgiving Letter)

Hey there!

  I'm writing this on Wednesday night, because Thanksgiving day is going to be so busy that I wasn't sure I'd be able to get a letter written. So, without further ado,

Dear You,

 It's Thanksgiving and I decided to write a letter to you. You're actually not just one person, but a group of people. The people who hold the dearest places in my life. You should know who you are.

  The reason I chose you this time is because, Thanksgiving is upon us and if there's anything I'm thankful for, it's the people I'm surrounded by. The people I love, and who love me. 

  I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you to each and every person who has helped to shape and mold me into the person I am today. Every single one of you mean the world to me, and I will be forever grateful for the guidance, wisdom, love, support, and encouragement you've offered me from the time I was born. From family, to friends, to even people who are out of my life now! You've all held a special place in my life that has changed me, whether in a minute or ginormous way. Your love and encouragement have been the things that have kept me going.

  This Thanksgiving, I'm just thankful for people. Thankful for the people around me and even those I don't know. Because I love people. I connect well with people. And I'm sure some of you have had a hand in making me better at maintaining good relationships with people.

  So you. You're amazing! You're a blessing to me and I don't know where I'd be without you. So wherever you are today, Happy Thanksgiving. Celebrate. Love others. Be you, because there's no one better.

                        Love, 
                       Kelsey <3

       And to the rest of you out there, I'd like to say Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is wonderful and filled with all of God's wonderful, precious blessings!

                                       Love,
                                     Kelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment