10.06.2014

NaNoWriMo: Year Four

Hello there, beautiful people!

 I've decided that I'm going to take a crack at NaNoWriMo. Again. I've done it the past three years with no success in finishing my word count, but I'm gonna try again. Because if I don't even try, I won't have the chance to succeed, right? Right!

 For those of you who don't know (heck, even do know!) what NaNoWriMo is, I'll explain (or give you a refresher). 

 NaNoWriMo is a one month challenge in the month of November. NaNoWriMo is a shortened version of, National Novel Writing Month. Your goal is basically to write a 50,000 word book in the month of November. It starts October 31st at midnight (so basically, November 1st), and ends November 30th at midnight. The 50,000 word count goal gets averaged out to about 1,667 words per day. It's a lot of writing. 

 Not only is NaNoWriMo a personal challenge, but you can connect with other people who are doing it inside, and outside, of your area. It's good to have a support system cheering you on throughout the month. 




                  I'm hoping to reach my word count goal this year. Fingers crossed! 


                                      Who else is doing NaNoWriMo this year?

                                                    love,

                                                  Kelsey :)


  





No comments:

Post a Comment