10.24.2014

NaNoWriMo 2014: It's Almost Heeeere!

Hello there, beautiful people!

   Amidst all of the newness that this school year seems to have, NaNoWriMo seems to be coming upon us much faster than I had originally thought. It starts in eight days! Crazy!

  I'm so excited this year to be participating again, although I did go back and forth a whole lot about it. I wasn't sure whether I really wanted to do it again, because I wasn't sure if I wanted to taste failure again. (Me? Negative? NEVER!) Because for the past few years of doing NaNoWriMo, I haven't exactly succeeded at getting to my 50,000 word count, but I'm determined to try. Because not only am I stubborn, I'm extremely motivated to get it finished this year. Just because I want to look that 50,000 word count in the eye and go, "Beat ya!" 

                                      Who else is doing NaNo this year?
                                        Love,
                                     Kelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment