9.06.2014

That Thing Called Summer

Hello there, beautiful people!

Summer... A time to have fun, a time for no school, a time for lots and lots of reading, and for some, a time of summer romance. 

For me, personally, this summer involved a lot of self discovery. Not big, life altering self discovery. It's more like I just discovered some things about myself I've never really known before. 

I guess most people are kind of sad that summer is over. Me? Not so much. I've always liked starting the new school year. I love school. It doesn't bother me that much. I know the vacations, and the beach trips, and the outings with friends, and summer romances, and sleeping until 10 a.m. sound HEAVENLY, but I like Fall. I like the leaves, sweaters, jeans, cooler days, pumpkin stuff, apple stuff, books, school, and Thanksgiving! October-February are the best months in my opinion.

Now that summer is over, I'm getting back into the swing of things and I like it. This school year will be great, I'm sure!

                                   Hope you have a great night!!

                                                Love,
                                             Kelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment