7.23.2014

Dear Boys

SALUTATIONS! (Yes, suddenly I'm Charlotte the spider)

    So, Elise did a Dear Boys post, and I figured I might as well link up to satisfy my bestie. Just kidding. I wanted to do it. Kind of. Anyway, let's get to it!


   Dear Person With a Face,

I really wish I could say something more clever, but hello.
 Love,
That One Girl.

  Dear Celebrity Man,

Lookin' good, bro!
Love,
Fangirl.

Dear Dude,

I'm tellin' ya! You need to get on your game with her. I'm watching you. Well, from a distance. Do something! She's been waiting FOREVER!
Love,
A Girl Who Knows More About You Than You Probably Know About Yourself
P.s. Creepy right?!

Dear Jordan and Josh Taylor,
Blimey Cow is a true gem, boys!
Love,
A fan.

Dear Question Mark,
I'm still confused about you. I apologize.
Love,
Kels.




That's it for now, folks!
Love,
Kelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment