6.04.2014

So Let's See if I Can Do This


                   So, it's no secret that I really like to read. Like, a lot. A lot, a lot. So, now that we've established that, I'd like to tell you something interesting. A few years ago, I challenged myself, to see if I could read twenty-five books in one summer, which I believe was the summer of 2011, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I've decided, since I'm too young to get a job this summer, and I won't be doing much, I'll try that challenge again. Only this time, with more books. So this summer, I'm going to see if I can read forty books by the end of August. If I succeed? I shall write a nifty little post on here about all of the books I read. I won't give you little opinions about all of them because, let's face it, nobody wants to read a list of what I thought about forty books. That would just take a lot of time.

              Now, if anyone would like to participate, you're welcome to. I think this will be a great summer full of lots of adventure, through stories of course :)

                                          Love,
                                          Kelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment