6.19.2014

Oh, How I Miss Being Little!



                         I spent the day with my cousins today. The cousins I grew up with. I've hung out around them since I was just a lil' munchkin. Spending the day with them really made me think about how much I miss being little. When everything was an adventure and I could be put in awe by the simplest things.

                    Sometimes, not only today, I just want to be little again. I just want to be five, so that I can color and run and play. I want to be wowed by things that are so ordinary to me now.

                    If I could go back and tell little me one thing, it would be to never take any moment for granted. Because those years, the younger years, are some of the best you get. Sure, being a teenager is great in some ways, but being a kid is pretty special, and it only happens once. The memories I have from my younger years are amazing, and I couldn't have asked for better people to be surrounded by. It wasn't perfect, but being a kid was pretty fantastic!

                                                      Love,
                                                    Kelsey :)


No comments:

Post a Comment