6.24.2014

A Random Mix of Thoughts



                                                  (I took the two bottom ones at camp)

             Hi. I don't normally do introductions, but I felt like it. Mainly because I don't know where to start. I guess it's hard to know where to start, when you're not fully sure what you want to say in the first place. 

            Life is strange right now. There are a lot of things going on right now. A lot of changes being made. It's confusing to a certain degree, but there's definitely a sense of peace somewhere in me right now. I don't know exactly where it's coming from, but it's there.

          I've kind of come to realize that life is constantly going to change. My life hasn't stopped changing since I was born. That's just the way life is. No matter what I do, life will continually change. It's inevitable. 

          I don't really have any big summer plans this year. Then again, I never do. The summer just comes and goes and I'm usually sunburned and still thrilled from all the adventures I've just experienced. 

         Which brings me to another subject. So many of us seem to believe that we can only experience adventure in crazy situations. Adventures in jungles of South America, in backpacking through Europe, or on African safaris. The thing is, adventure is everywhere. Life is an adventure, and if you're not finding adventure in you're life? You're probably looking in the wrong places. Or looking for something big and crazy, when a perfectly good adventure is sitting right in front of your face. Seeking adventure is kind of scary for me, because I'm not very brave, but not doing things because you're scared can really cause you to miss out. So I think this summer I just want an adventure. Something fun, something life changing, something remarkable.

                                    Love,
                                   Kelsey  :)

                   

1 comment: