4.07.2014

It's Time For Some More Honesty



             It's time for some more honesty. This time, I need to be honest with myself. I haven't been "thinking about what I want to do with this blog," I've been neglecting this blog. At first, I was trying to figure out what I was doing, but as the weeks have passed, I guess I've just been neglecting this blog, because I don't think anyone cares. I don't think it's worth it anymore. But, to me, it is. It's worth it. Definitely. 

           This blog is going to undergo some changes, I know that. But for now? Until I have that figured out? I'm going to start posting again. And I'm not just saying that. I really am. Because blogging will always be apart of me. Writing on all of my blogs over the past four years has taken a piece of my heart. There's just something about it. It's hard to explain. 

         So, I'm back! And I love all of you just as much as four years ago. 

Love,
Kelsey :)

1 comment:

  1. totally off topic but i may have just stalked your blog (and maybe the old blog i never unfollowed so i still see tidbits of the posts :) thought you might wanna know that i still read your blog 4 years later, and will everyday that you post :) <3

    ReplyDelete