3.13.2014

It's time for some honesty

                                                            (My apologies for the computer screen in my lenses)


                  I think the time has come that I be completely honest with everyone. Completely honest.
 
                  I've said numerous times over the past few years that I forgot about this little blog and I know how awful of an author I am. I've apologized over and over and over and never really told the truth.  Because the truth is, I never forget about this blog of mine. It's something I think about quite often, actually.

                 My problem with blogging, or lack thereof, is that I can't seem to put the words I want to say into a post that makes sense. I feel like I have so much to say, but can never find the right words to use. And I guess it's partially those insecurities all of us blogging gals have where we think that our posts will never be good enough. Or that they'll just seem like a jumbled up mess of nonsense. Or even that nobody cares. I guess that's why I've made a decision.

              I'm no longer going to blog for me.

              For the past four and a half years I've blogged with the intention of getting something out of it. That something? I have no idea what it is. Maybe it's to feel like a few people like me or a few people actually want to read what I have to say. But it can't be about that anymore. It can't be for me anymore. It's got to be for Him.

            I don't know exactly what that means. It could mean a change in the way I blog, or it could mean a whole blog redo. I don't know for sure. But I'd love it if you'd stick around to see where this new blogging journey will take me.

 Love,
Kelsey :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment