1.20.2014

You love me anyway

                             
          This post was originally going to be about something else. A sort of related topic, but it was a different message. Until Sidewalk Prophets came on Pandora.

         Listening to the song, I realized just how amazing God's love is for us. The lyrics are just amazing. 

                                          
                                                     I am the thorn in Your crown
                                                     But You love me anyway
                                                     I am the sweat from Your brow
                                                     But You love me anyway
                                                     I am the nail in Your wrist
                                                     But You love me anyway
                                                     I am Judas' kiss
                                                     But You love me anyway
                                                     See now, I am the man who yelled out from the crowd
                                                     For Your blood to be spilled on this earth shaking ground
                                                    Yes then, I turned away with a smile on my face
                                                     With this sin in my heart tried to bury Your grace
                                                     And then alone in the night, I still called out for You
                                                     So ashamed of my life, my life, my life
                                                     But You love me anyway                                                    

                Wow. You have to listen to this song. HAVE to. 


Love,
Kelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment