10.29.2013

My (crazy, wonderful) family.

So I've been wanting to post, but haven't known what to post about. So, I figured I'd introduce you to some people I like to call my family :)
          This is Nathan, my older brother. He's fifteen (almost sixteen). Obsessed with his phone, lover of heavy metal and hard rock music, and he's really tall. Really tall.
           Then after myself, comes Jacob. He's twelve. Loves all kinds of sports, loves to show off how tough he is, and he's very funny.
                      And then we have my parents. Dad (Steve) and Mom (Tracy). 
             Here's Dad again. Basically he's a goofball. Crazy. Hilarious. Sarcastic. He's a pretty cool guy :)
             Here's Momma :) BEAUTIFUL, homemaker, funny. I couldn't ask for a better Mom.

          And that, my friends, is my family. They're crazy, they're funny, but they're wonderful and I love them all LIKE MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!

Love,


Kels signature

No comments:

Post a Comment