7.14.2013

My heart aches for you.

I hate seeing people hurt by what others say. Does nobody comprehend, "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all?" Or do they just not care. 

I know I've said plenty of times not to let what others think of you affect what you think of yourself, and it's true, it's just hard not to. In our human minds we need acceptance. We need to be liked. We need to know what people think, and it hurts to know when people don't like us or don't agree with us. Now, I can understand judgment when it's constructive criticism meant to help you, but when it turns into nasty hateful things that hurt people it's just unacceptable to me. I'm sorry if you have nothing better to do with your time than to belittle me and hurt MY feelings than you really need God. You need to know what he thinks about your hurting others.

A long time ago when I was really little I saw a lot of other kids my age being made fun of or getting their feelings hurt and I always made a point not to say anything hurtful to anyone. Because I know how much things can hurt and I'd hate to think anyone was hurt because of something I said or simply because I was in a bad mood and snapped at someone.

I love all people. I'm nice to all people because, I don't let hurtful things slip out of my mouth because I know how much it can hurt. I choose to be nice to everyone. If everyone made that decision, this world would be way better off and people would get their feelings hurt a lot less. 

My heart aches for everyone who's constantly hurting because of hateful comments. The hateful comments usually being spewed by the people who need God or just need to follow the "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" rule. For those of you who are hurting because of hateful comments, everything will be okay. Don't let it get you down. God loves you and someone on this earth loves you too and I'm praying for you to feel better. And for those of you hurting others, I'll be praying for you too. 

Love,

Kels signature

No comments:

Post a Comment