7.15.2013

Life's too short

    The phrase '"life's too short" is used a lot, but it's because it's true. Life is too short. Not too short in the aspect that it needs to be longer, too short that, the time you have is way too precious to waste. 

    Life's too short to worry. About anything. You shouldn't worry about the little things. Don't sweat it. Life is gonna work out just as God intended and you will be okay. No matter what happens to you he's always there for you. Worrying is just a waste of your precious time. There are many more valuable things to do with your time than worry.

   Life's too short to be hateful or judgmental. I think one of the biggest problems with tolerance these days is that, the definition of tolerance has changed. It's gone from, tolerating to, I'll like you if you agree with me, but I won't like you and I'll judge you if you don't. I'm not saying everyone does this, it's just what I've witnessed with certain individuals. Being hateful isn't right. Neither is judging people based on your beliefs or what you think you know about somebody. You never know what lies beneath the surface. You have to really know a person before you can judge them for yourself.

   Life's too short to worry what other people think about you. Even though we all know we shouldn't be judgmental and we try our hardest, there are still those people out there who are going to try and tear you down. Don't let them get you down. Your self image shouldn't come from what others think of you, it should come from what you and God think about you. You're wonderful. You're amazing. God's proud of you. He loves you.

  Life is way, way, WAY too short to be totally engrossed in work or school. You need a break sometimes. Do something for you! Don't get so consumed with work, or school, or anything else, that you don't have time for you. Do something fun! Hang out with friends! Anything! Everyone needs some rest and relaxation sometimes. So go for it! Have fun! It's summer, everything changes :) (There's your totally stupid High School Musical quote for today). That doesn't just go for doing something for yourself, do something for your family. Do something with your family. Whether it's just to make a simple phone call to a loved one far away, or to spend the day just being with your family. 

I don't know how many people actually read my blog, but life's too short to not post due to the fact that I feel like nobody cares what's going on on my little blog here. But you know, I don't care anymore. I like blogging. I care about my readers/followers and it brings a smile to my face each time I see the views on here inching upward. It's nice. I love all of you and you're wonderful and amazing. I shall continue to post whether I have 0 readers or 1,000,000 readers. 




Love,



Kels signature

No comments:

Post a Comment