7.17.2013

Deep, irrelevant. Or maybe relevant?

   I'd really like to apologize to anyone who is annoyed by my posts. They're usually all deep and full of my personal thoughts and opinions that you may not want to read. I wish I could be that blogger who's up to date on the latest fashion trends, and cute hair styles and posts her professional photos and is loved by everyone but, I'm not that kind of blogger. My photos are average, my posts aren't bubbly and funny and make you smile. They're my thoughts. It's like a journal of me. It's like all my thoughts and emotions jumbled up into one big mess of paragraphs that I hope make an impression. I'm not bubbly, I'm not one of those outgoing girls who can talk to everyone and is always up to date on everything. I'm really shy actually. If you met me in person, you'd probably be shocked at how quiet and shy and nervous I am. I'd probably mumble hi to you and let you talk. I've always been a better listener than a talker when it comes to conversations. 

  I always hope that my posts are relevant to things other teen girls are going through. I don't have a whole lot of life experiences to compare my posts too, but I do know a thing or two. I know that 99.9% of the things I post about are things I'm feeling or going through. I know that most of the reason I post on here is to vent. Vent about things I'm going through. It may be foggy exactly what I'm going through but, I appreciate those of you who read and get something out of my venting. 

  I only have the best intentions when it comes to my posting. I'm here to glorify God, shine His light, and tell you a bit about me in the process. My blog has never had much about my family just because, it always felt weird posting about them. Maybe it's because I feel like the internet world is a totally separate world from the real world. Maybe it's because I don't want to say anything that'll embarrass them or hurt them or even just say things about them without their permission. 

  Maybe my posts are irrelevant to you and that's okay. I'm not here to please everyone. I'm not here to be relevant. I'm here for me. I'm here to express my shy self in a way that I've never been able to before. Conversations don't come easy to me. Neither do friends. So this is kind of my way of voicing my feelings and frustrations. If you don't like my blog that's fine, you don't have to read it. Simple as that. 

  I hope at least some people get something out of what I say. I hope you can say, "Hey, she understands me" or "Hey, maybe I'm not the only one." I don't know for sure. I'm just being me and hoping someone gets something out of what I have to say.

Love,



Kels signature

No comments:

Post a Comment