3.25.2013

I need to be more thankful

            It's amazing to me the things I, and even all of us, take for granted in the world. Simple everyday things I take for granted. I'm always wanting more and more and more instead of being thankful for everything I do have.

           Take food for instance. I'm always like, "Oh, I don't want that for dinner." Or, "Oh, I don't like that," when in reality I should be thankful for the food I do have. Whenever my brothers say things like that I often find myself reminding them that there are people who would do anything for that meal they're eating. 

          Or maybe even the people I take for granted in life. It's not just me though, I think we all do it. I hate it when I take people for granted. Or anyone. It's just horrible to me. You think about it and realize that, not everyone in your life will be around until you die. Some people will pass away, others might move on. It's hard. You have to cherish the time you have with people. Because, you don't know how long you'll have them there. 

       I think I need to be more thankful for everything I have. I have so much. I have a place to live, food to eat, a family who loves me and who I love, I have tons. More than I need. I have way more than I NEED. I'm blessed. I just need to be thankful. We all do.

      Thankfulness is a necessity of life. We need to be more thankful. I don't know why this came into mind I just felt like it needed to be said. I need to be more thankful for what I have and not want for the things I don't necessarily need. Because, I am blessed and, I am thankful for all of my blessings.









Kels signature

No comments:

Post a Comment