3.21.2013

Awfully Awful Author

               The title says it all. I'm an awfully awful author. I said I was going to post more (sort of like a New Year's resolution), it's been over two months and, nothing. It's just hard to get inspiration to post when I don't have many readers reading this little blog of mine.

               I have missed blogging though. I'll try and get back into it. I definitely will. I may not have many followers but that's where I started when I started blogging in the first place so, what's the difference? 

               Not much has gone on in the past two months since I last posted. My little brother turned twelve (oh gosh, he's growin' up!). My Dad's birthday was yesterday. I've just been mainly focused on not failing 9th grade to be completely honest. 

              I've been doing some writing but not nearly as much as I used to. I think blogging helped improve my writing skills, and with the lack of blogging there's not exactly any way to improve it. Sometimes I write stupid little short stories when I'm bored but, not really anything serious.

              My Aunt's baby shower is in a few weeks. That should be fun. I've only been to a few baby showers but they were a long time ago.



                I still take pictures from time to time but, not nearly as much as I used to. I guess I'm just growing up. I'm not the little eleven-year-old, blogger girl anymore. I've grown up a bit. I still enjoy taking pictures and writing but, I don't spend four hours on the computer blogging or reading blogs anymore. I don't do whatever it takes to win a giveaway. I hardly go on blogs or blog myself but, like I said before, I'll try and get back into it. Because, I really enjoyed blogging and reading some of my favorite blogs. (Adorkably Anne and Lovely are my two most favorites :)

              I guess that's all for now. I'll try and get on here and post either tomorrow or Saturday :) 















Kels signature

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I missed your blogging! Super glad you're back. :)

    ReplyDelete