1.04.2013

Starting Over

   If you came on my blog recently and only saw this post, I have an explanation. I'm starting over. I haven't posted on my blog in awhile due to the fact that, I didn't really have much to say. I never do. I never know what to post about.

   But, with the new year I've decided to sort of start over. Post more. It'll be like a whole new blog. I'm keeping the name and design and everything, I just feel like all my posts up to this point have been my whining about my life. 

  So, here's the scoop. What you've missed. :)

  I had a great Christmas. It was so much fun. We stayed home all day watching movies and stuffing our faces. Oh, and playing Wii Sports. :) I got some awesome stuff. A keyboard, some pajamas, some money, Bath & Body Works stuff (thanks Anne ;), a One Direction calendar, a scrapbook kit, and some super comfy slippers. We had so much fun and it was such a great day. I even saw Armageddon for the first time. It was good, yet sad. 

   New Year's was pretty good too. My Aunt and Uncle (who happen to be expecting a daughter in the May/June time ;) came over and we had tons of fun. We played Cranium (my Uncle's favorite board game), laughed like crazy and exchanged our Christmas gifts. We gave them some of my old hand-me-downs from when I was a baby and they were super excited. They gave me the CUTEST backpack purse, an awesome smelling, blackberry vanilla bath set and some other bath stuff. All in all, we had a great time. I felt kinda bad because, Daddy had to work. But, we had fun for him. 

   Not much else has happened since I last posted. I will try and keep y'all updated more.
Have a great day,

Kels signature

No comments:

Post a Comment